On Cooper's actual birthday we gave him his presents from us. He was excited to have a few more to open!
Here was his "big" present- a set of trio blocks that make a castle. He loves trios! What he mostly does with them is make his own creations- soldiers, characters from video games he likes, cannons, etc.. Then he and Jackson have elaborate battles. Ahhh boys.
Jackson and I took Cooper out of school during his lunch/recess time to take him to lunch. He of course picked Chick Fil A! Actually first he picked Chuck e Cheese but I told him that's too far away to get any time to play. Lucky me! :)Enjoying a special birthday cupcake that night.
Playing his new DS, a present from G and G B...probably his fav present! Jackson has informed us many times that when he turns four he also wants a DS! :)
Cooper had a night where we could go visit and see all of the work he's been doing and visit his specials.
This is one of his favorite centers.
When we visited the library they both found books (I'm pretty sure they were both about the army!) to read.
It was a fun visit, I'm so glad he likes school!



4 comments:
Cute! So much fun, getting out of school for a birthday treat! Jackson needs his DS a couple years ahead of Coop, eh? I see that trend with little siblings. :)
Happy Birthday, Cooper!
Love this - since we didn't see him on his bd. Jackson wants a ds - hmmm
Happy birthday to Cooper!! I can't get over how tall he is and how grown up!!
Oh my you have the cutest boys! It's fun seeing Cooper on his actual birthday!
Post a Comment