We had a very relaxing and fun Spring Break! We didn't go anywhere (Ryan has no days off what with taking a 2 week trip to China!) so we stayed home and relaxed! We did a few different playdates, hung out in our pjs at home, and did a few fun activities.
We finally got out the volcano kit they got for Christmas.
We had to construct it first which is why it took me so long to do it...but it wasn't that bad once we got started. I actually had fun making it!
The boys did too.
It wasn't the most impressive explosion-can you see the yellow coming out of the top and trickling down the volcano? Jackson was VERY worried to explode the volcano so I think he was relieved it was so tame.
I also wanted to make one snacky thing with them. We decided to make this jello. Fun to make and cute, but I didn't think it tasted very good. We probably won't be making it again!
Oops, out of order picture, but this is about as impressive as it gets! :)
The boys played in the backyard a bit and Jackson climbed the tree for the first time!
Over SB we went over to Grandma's one day to celebrate an early St. Patrick's Day! Laura and I went out of town to visit our Grandparents over St. Patty's Day so we did an early celebration.
Aren't these cute? My mom just cut up a rainbow popsicle and then poured 7 up in it! Isn't that a great idea?
Funny boy.
Cheers!
She had a really fun treasure hunt planned for the kids. The big boys (and Eliz of course) actually read the clues! They are getting so good at sounding out words!
Showing off one of the cute clues.
Afterwards we had them pose with their treasure..gold coins and a rainbow!
We had a fun Spring Break!



2 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I want one of those popsicle and 7-Up concoctions. And your volcano... way cool. :)
That was a cute picture of the 4 of them at the end! What a fun and relaxing spring break!
Post a Comment