Wow I have had a hard time keeping up with the blog! Here's just a random assortment of photos from June!
Claire has really been opening up to us! She is now so comfortable with the boys. She still definitely loves to be by me most of the time, but she will now occasionally play in the playroom with the boys when I'm not there! Of course they are teaching her how to be a daredevil so I try to make sure I don't stay out of there for too long! :)
She loves pushing around baby carriages (this is at my parents' house)
All of the monkey cousins.
Claire's first time in the pool! ( I think?? First photos at least) She LOVES the pool. Loves it.
I wanted a photo to put in a little patriotic vignette I have up and so we did a little photo shoot. Love this one!
In the beginning of June we went to an info meeting about tiger scouts and they had face painting.
Both boys loved it but we didn't have Claire try it- I think it would have scared her!
She has discovered the phone! (we strip her to eat usually which is why she's not wearing clothes in a few pictures)
She's started giving the boys kisses!
She really doesn't have any interest in reading and so when she stopped to read a book with us I yelled for Ryan to quick get the camera!
This girl LOVES shoes! She's started saying "shoes" and she'll go in her closet and get out pairs. These are shoes that are too big for her but she grabbed them out of the closet for me to put on her and then clomped all around. It was too cute.
We celebrated G and G's birthdays and mother's/father's day all at once. This was the best picture-life with kids!
She copies everything the boys do!
Super heroes!
Claire helped me cook brownies one day!
She loves to take the cushions off of the chairs/couch and jump all over them.
This was her first time sitting on Jackson's lap!
Also her first watermelon slice!
And the cutie girl just hanging out. We are sure having fun with her and are so blessed to have her in our lives!




1 comment:
Yay! Love all of these pictures and seeing your family of 5 together!!
Post a Comment