Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Don't Stand a Chance!

 This picture doesn't have anything to do with this post but look at this cutie!! :)


So I had no idea what Claire's personality would be like but we are learning more and more about her every day.

One thing is for certain, she is a dare-devil!
 She's not scared of anything!
 We are teaching her safe boundaries every day.
 Can you tell?? :)  (unfortunately her brothers are teaching her all kinds of other things!)
 One thing is for certain...
 I don't stand a chance against these three crazies!

 And I just had to add this-we received this paperwork in the mail just a few weeks ago, and Claire happened to be wearing the same dress.  This photo was taken the day we officially adopted her, the second day we met her.
 What a difference 2 months makes!!!  She looks so much older already (and happier of course! :))

3 comments:

Joanna B said...

What a difference in those pictures! She is so sweet, and she looks so fun..those three look so cute together!

J Willis said...

Sooooo sweet!!! Pure joy
And looks like she fits in perfectly with her 2 brothers :)

The Martys said...

She looks like she adores those brothers of hers. It is neat to see the picture of when you first got her til now. What a huge difference. She doesn't look lost or afraid anymore. What a happy girl and I am so glad we finally met her. Love her to pieces.