this little girl is going to have her life changed. She is having her cleft lip repaired!
It is very bitter-sweet for Ryan and me. We know that this is a great opportunity for her and is something that she needs to help her communication (and socially when she's older I'm sure!) But we love love LOVE her smile and are SO sad that it is going to change so much tomorrow. Honestly it's hard to wrap our brains around it. When I actually think about it my heart sinks, so I'm trying not to think about it.
We're just praying that everything goes smoothly tomorrow, and in the meantime we'll try to get every last smile we can out of this girl! We love her so much!!!
Prayers would be very much appreciated tomorrow-her surgery is scheduled to start at 9:30a.m. Thank you!!!






4 comments:
Prayers to you, Ryan and sweet Claire. I pray everything goes smoothly and it has got to be hard for you. This is how you now know her (and us too). But it will be good and she will still have her sweet smile. Her eyes even smile. Love her too. See you next week.
Oh Jessica, I bet that IS bittersweet! I will be praying for all of you tomorrow, and during the recovery!
Oh sweets! Praying for her surgery and recovery and for each of you! What an AMAZING smile it is and will be again
Prayers!!!!
<3 to you all.
Post a Comment