Sunday, November 10, 2013

First Days of School!


So I'm very behind and I'm going to try to catch up!! 

RIGHT after we had Claire's birthday and baptism, Cooper had his first day of first grade!
I tried to do a VERY simple special dinner the night before where Cooper got to pick out what he wanted to eat (chicken pockets). 

Look at sweet Cooper on his first day of zoo school when he was 3 1/2!  Crazy to see how little he was!

 
 

Iron Man is the new cool thing this year.

Can you tell he was getting bored of posing for pictures?

When we were getting ready to school, both Claire and Jackson wanted to wear their back packs as well!  We couldn't find Claire's so she used Cooper's old one.


 Cooper with some of our neighborhood friends on the way to school.


 This is his "mom, please stop taking pictures" face! :)  All ready for first grade!
 (this has nothing to do with first days of school, I just thought it was cute :))
 I had a little party after school for the kids (it was pretty simple- green apples to look like Mike and a rice krispy cake to look like Sully).
 Then we had Jackson's meet the teacher!
 Here he is with his preschool teacher!
 Jackson started school about a week or two after Cooper.  This was his very first day of school, ever!  I was so nervous for him because last year when I brought him to MOPS childcare he sometimes would cry and I had to go and get him.  But he had no problems at all, he LOVES school!
 Claire wanted to sneak into the picture. :)
 Here he is sitting at his table.  He was so ready for school.
So now two days a week it's just Claire and I for a few hours.  We are able to get a few errands done and I bring Claire to gymnastics on one of those days.  It's fun having one-on-one time with Claire but she misses her big brothers while they are gone! 

1 comment:

Allison said...

What big boys - I can't believe it! Everett doesn't love MOPS but I hope he is like Jackson, and loves school next year!