Sunday, December 8, 2013

Oh the Colors!!!!

We came to Kansas on the most perfect weekend. 
 
 The colors were GORGEOUS!!!
 So of course I made the kids pose with the leaves for a minute before the wedding.
 Here's my ninja boy!





 Just driving around Kansas made us miss it SO much. 


 Ryan kept talking about moving back...I wouldn't mind living there in this beautiful fall for sure! 

Cooper took some pictures of Ryan and I too!
What a glorious world God has made!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

These are some of the most beautiful pictures you have taken, Jessica. Really crisp, clear and light. Gorgeous! When is your next photography course offered again?! :) What beautiful subjects you have too--your kids can't get any cuter!!!!!!! So glad you got to see some fall color while you were up!

Allison said...

Moving. Boo. But, the colors ARE beautiful!!

TLEB said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad to see these pretty colors - we sure don't have that here!