Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities

We had a great Thanksgiving, I hope all of you had a great one too! My mom's whole side of the family came into town for the holidays, so we spent most of the week over at my mom and dad's with all of the family.




Here are all of the kids. My aunt has two kids (our only cousins on this side of the family) and they're about the same age as our kids, so we have lots of fun with them. It was hard to get a good picture of all of them, so in their seats is about as good as it gets! : ) I think Laura got a better one so I'll try to get that from her.



Ben, Elizabeth, Cooper, Emma, and Evan






Here are Cooper and Evan (9-10 months old)




Cute Emma! (3 years)



All of the kids feeding the ducks at my mom's. Amy and Jim (my aunt and uncle) are also in the pic.





Cutie pie Cooper!










3 comments:

Allison said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love Cooper's vest. What a stylin' little guy!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

We enjoy all the pictures
Looks like fun
Thanks

TLEB said...

I love all the pictures. We had such a great time too!
Laura