Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cooking again with mom

We made some yummy Valentine truffles a few days ago, and Cooper was a big help! Sort of. He basically just wanted to eat all of the cookies.



Here he is rolling the oreos.







Look mom, I can eat and roll at the same time!







He definitely was the cookie taster!! :) I have pictures of the finished product on my camera, but my camera is now broken so I can't download them! It might be a little while before I post again!







Other news.. we had some drama today with Cooper. He fell off a baby trampoline and hit his head on the wall and needed stiches! Cooper did great and got 5 staples put in. Of course my camera is broken so I didn't get pictures. (not of the staples, yuck, but of my cute boy). My mom luckily had hers so hopefully I can post pictures in a day or two.






2 comments:

Allison said...

I am so sorry to hear about Cooper's spill. Lots of TV time for him coming up, huh? :) I am glad he is okay. BTW - love the bib... totally cute!
~Allison

TLEB said...

I feel so awful that happened!!! I'm so sorry, Cooper!! On another note, those truffles were SO GOOD! I loved them! Thanks