Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cooper's new house

Cooper got a house for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa B. It took awhile to get but we finally got it and put it up this weekend. Cooper loves it! Thanks G & G!


Here's Cooper reading the instructions, isn't he smart!? :)


Playing with the "sports" side.


Gassing up his car. He thought this was pretty fun.



Answering the phone. It's so funny because now he says "Hi.. um... Yeah.." and then hangs up. I guess he has some models around here that he's imitating! :)



taking my order at the market



and helping daddy finish up the house!

What fun! Thanks again G & G!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad he's having so much fun with it. The pictures are really cute.

Allison said...

That is a GREAT GREAT house! I would have loved driving my car to the gas station and filling up too. I love the pic of him reading the instructions what a big boy! I think he must be mimicking Ryan on the phone though because whenever I talk to you we have a lot more to say!!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT GREAT house, I agree!! Combo house, store, gas station! What fun he'll have with that solo and with friends for a
l-o-n-g time! Pictures really capture his joy in it!
~meg

The A Family said...

Oh my goodness, way too fun!!! I love it!

TLEB said...

Wow - that house has everything! You are such a lucky boy, Cooper! Ben and Elizabeth can't wait to come over and play!