Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Lunch at Grandma's

On Wednesday we had a Valentine lunch at Gma's house. (I'm a little behind on posting this)
Here's the cute table!


Cooper next to his Valentine present. He's wearing a shirt that Gma got him that says "Wild about Mommy" Definitely my favorite present!


Ben and Cooper


All the kids. It was hard to get a good pic of all of them. Cooper was obsessed with eating his candy bracelet and is eating it in every picture.



Opening presents!




I had to put a picture of the pizza my mom got-it's heart shaped! :)


Thanks for the great day gma!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Wow it is ALL OUT for Valentine's Day with Grandma! I like those shirts too - and candy bracelets are always a hit.
~Allison

The A Family said...

Your mom is way too creative, go grandma!

TLEB said...

Love the pictures...we had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! Wow...you all are too creative. I also got one of those heart shaped pizzas from Papa Murphys. My friend Aisha came and watched Kaiden so Maurice and I could go out and she wanted pepperoni pizza from Papa Murphys.:) Hope all is well.

Nikki said...

Looks like you guys has a fun Valentine's Day at Grandma's! She sure went all out!