Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July Fun

Ryan's parents came down for the Fourth of July and we had a lot of fun with them! On Fri we met my friend Dana and daughter Ashlynn, along with their cousin, at Chuck E Cheese. Cooper doesn't go there often so he thought it was SO fun. Here are Ashlynn and Cooper doing a "ride". The seat moved around and they watched a little show, which Cooper of course LOVED. Anything with TV!



driving a car


Then on the fourth we had a BBQ at home and just relaxed. I decided I'd better do SOMETHING patriotic, so we made star pictures. Here is Cooper painting the stars.

Then he glittered them.


and here he is trying to blow the glitter off. Messy Messy!


Cooper LOVES watermelon and I put these little decorations in them for dinner. He thought it was so fun blowing them.



Trying to get him to pose for a fourth of July pic!



"Cheesy" smile!


And this was just a few days ago but I thought it was so funny. He was entertaining me by playing a song on his piano and singing the alphabet or a different song. He was really into it as you can tell!

We had a great visit with Gma and Gpa S, glad you could come visit us! Of course no pictures with them, yet again. I actually was going to try really hard this time and I forgot! Next time I'll have to get some for sure.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Cute art project! Cooper as always is completely adorable!

Allison said...

Hysterical picture of him and his piano!
~Allison

Cole said...

What a fun 4th! Gosh, Cooper is starting to look even more like Ryan - esp. in the close up picture! Like father, like son!

The Martys said...

I cannot believe how much Cooper looks like Ryan in the close-up picture. I love all the art projects you do. How fun.

TLEB said...

Cooper looks so old in his pictures! I can't believe the boys are almost 2 1/2!! The star project looked like fun!

Gretchen said...

Cooper is such a doll! It looks like his hair is lightening up a bit? Maybe it's just the picture or the summer sun? I love his hair do at Chuck E Cheese! He looks so grown up...I can't wait to see him again!!!