Cooper's Uncle Chris and his girlfriend Jesy came down to stay with us this past weekend. We had so much fun with them! They got to see a few of the local sites around here and spent lots of time playing with Cooper. He LOVED having them here. The second he woke up he started asking for them VERY loudly. I had to try to keep him quiet but I don't think that worked too well. :) He wanted them to play with him all the time, and in fact once I went into Cooper's room to play with him and Chris and he very politely told me I could go back to the computer! The nerve!! ha ha. Luckily I didn't mind too much since he was having so much fun with them.
Here is Cooper with Uncle Chris and Jesy

Drawing together. Cooper had to have Chris sit right next to him, if there was any space at all he'd pat the space next to him and say "sit here Chris!"

I just thought this was funny. We kiss "boo boos" alot around here and he bumped his knee and we told him to kiss it.

On the way out to eat, Cooper talked to Uncle Chris on the phone the whole way. He thought it was so fun!

Chris and Jesy at dinner

Our family at dinner. What a great picture of Cooper, huh?? He was laughing at Jesy with a blueberry in his mouth.

Being a silly boy eating chips. I wanted to take a picture of him eating chips because he doesn't get to do that often, and chips are my favorite! But this was the best I got. He was showing off a lot!
We had a great time with Chris and Jesy!
2 comments:
As you can tell from my site and comments here, I would love for someone to tell me to go to my computer. :) Glad everyone had a fun time!
~Allison
Awesome! Looks like you had a lot of fun with your visitors. I bet Chris loves being a favorite of Cooper's! You look fabulous in your family picture at your dinner out, by the way. Yay!!
Post a Comment