Monday, August 24, 2009

Hanging in the Hospital

Here are some pictures of us in the hospital before we were discharged. Jackson was born at 8:11 pm on Wed, and we were discharged around 11:00 am on Fri. So we weren't in the hospital even 48 hours, it was great! On Thurs our family came up to visit and brought Cooper up for the first time. Thurs night my mom was nice enough to stay with me while Ryan went home with Cooper.

Here is the proud Gma with Jackson. I didn't get another one of her with him at the hospital, bad me!


big brother Cooper with Jackson
I thought this outfit of Jackson's was so cute so I had to add it to the blog!


Our first family photo




Cousin Benjamin with Jackson. He was very into holding Jackson, at least for a minute!


Cousin Elizabeth with Jackson. She is VERY into holding him. She's going to be a big help, I can tell!


The brothers



Big Bro and Little Bro (that's what their shirts say, you can't tell that well though)


9 comments:

TLEB said...

I love all your pictures (our blog posts are eerily similar) We are so excited Jackson is home and doing so well!

Joanne said...

Cooper looks so happy and proud! Great family photo! You look fantastic!

The Martys said...

Oh I want to be there so badly to hold the little guy. HE is so precious and I love all the pictures. Hope you are able to get some rest.

Love you.

Aunt Amy

Cheryl Houston said...

He looked so big in the first photos but he looks so TINY compared to the big kids!! Too cute! Congrats!

Allison said...

Look at you in your matching green shirt! I love Cooper's face in the last pic... hilarious! I am loving all of these new posts!!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much he looks like Cooper! and Big Bro is just darling kissing him so sweetly! Sucha happy post, been anxious to see it! Thanks! You look fabulous too!
~meg

The A Family said...

Too sweet. Cooper has the best expressions! He looks like a proud big brother and can tell cousin E is going to be the best helper!
Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures, especially the family photo! Sooo cute!!! Congratulations again!!!!
Megan

Gretchen said...

ADORABLE! I love the pictures of little bro and big bro. Did someone make those for you?? LOVE IT! You look smashing, my dear. Can't believe you just had a baby. I"'ll call you soon!