The cute decorations that were out when we got home.
All of the cousins.
Grandpa meeting Jackson for the first time. He was out of town until Fri but was able to come over and meet him when he got home.
Wearing the adorable giraffe hat Gma and Gpa got him. It's a little big, will be perfect for winter!
Cooper opening the present from Gma and Gpa, his very own doll! He's not super-into him yet, but I'm working on it :) (Daddy LOVES that, ha ha).
Phew, a long day! It's good to be home.



10 comments:
How wonderful that you are taking the time to keep us up to date on Cooper and Jackson's new times! I love to see new posts!
~meg
Congratulations!! Jackson is adorable and looks just like Cooper!! I am so happy for you all!
Love,
Valerie
He is adorable, so is Cooper!
I am so surprised when I check your blog and THERE IS A NEW POST!! Woo Hoo!! I hope you are getting some rest with all of this entertaining you are doing!
~Allison
PS Emily would happily keep that cutie hat warm until winter. ;)
Yeah! Love that you guys are adjusting and I am sure Cooper felt so special to get gifts too. Keep those pictures coming as you have time!
Yay! Welcome HOME! What wonderful "welcome-home" things your family put together for you. Jackson looks so healthy and content. I'm impressed you have time to post...go JESS!
We can't wait to meet our new adorable nephew in person and wish we didn't have to wait so long!! We love all the pictures! Looks like Cooper is pretty excited about his new brother....he is so cute and I love his cheesy smiles! Can't wait to talk to you guys!
Love, BJ & Jodi
Love all the going home pictures. Your boys are so cute!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
What cute decorations when you got home!! I bet your sister had something to do with that? ;) You guys all look great! Jackson is precious and Cooper looks like a proud big brother! Can't wait to catch up with you at some point.
What cute boys you have! I bet it feels great to be home. I can't wait to meet Jackson! By the way, you're making me look REALLY bad by updating your blog so often after just having a baby! I'm glad you're doing it - I LOVE seeing all the pictures!
Post a Comment