Here are some semi-recent pictures of the kids, finally! Things have been good here, but busy. Gma and Gpa S came down for the weekend so I'll have to post pictures from their trip here soon.
Here's Jackson, about a week and a half old.

Almost two weeks old.

Mommy and the boys!

Big Brother Cooper!

Cooper and Jackson. This was my attempt to get a few pictures of the boys, and it didn't work out too well. Jackson would only stay like this for about 10 seconds, and same with Cooper. I'll have to try again sometime!
8 comments:
Adorable!!!!
love 'em!
~meg
I can't tell who Jackson looks like. He doesn't look much like Cooper as a newborn, does he? Both boys are darling! Hope you are getting along well and hope we can catch up over the phone soon!
I'd say you did an awesome job getting all of your boys together! The one of Cooper and Jackson is awesome!! It's tough to coordinate pictures in the beginning...at least you have trained Cooper pretty well to smile for the camera. He's a pro! You look great too, Jess. Out of pajamas and looking great! You've definitely got me beat when I had babies that young. Hope we can chat soon!
SO sweet! It looks like you guys are having a great time!
I love new pictures!! I can't get over little Jackson - already looking so big compared to when I saw him. I think it might be the open eyes. :)
~Allison
Ahhhh - they are so cute! Jackson is already getting bigger!
Cute boys!!!
Post a Comment