12 years ago
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Strange
I made a post in July of a few random pictures of Cooper, but just got around to posting it today. For some reason it won't post under August, it posted under July since that's when I created it. I'm not very computer savvy sometimes! So anyway, I just posted a new post (nothing that exciting) but it's under July... weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Jessica... if you open the post up you should see a link just under where you type the text for your post called Post Option. Click that and you can change the date.
You are getting close... is time going by fast or do you feel like it's dragging? Love seeing the pics of Cooper.
Thanks Cheryl, I knew there must be a way! I know, I am getting close. I sometimes feel like it's dragging, and sometimes feel like I'm not ready... I'm sure I won't really feel ready until he's here!! :)
Post a Comment