Last week a few friends came over with their kids for a playdate. We had lots of fun with them!
Here are the older kids that I was able to get to pose. Cooper, Elizabeth, Ben, and Josh

Zach, Elizabeth and Josh

Emily. She thought it was so fun getting in the swing.

This is a random picture of Jackson, I just thought he looked cute!

The kids eating lunch.

I wanted to show how messy Cooper gets when he eats. He ate a cupcake and it was ALL over the table, floor, and Lily!

Jackson and Amelia. Jackson is five weeks younger than Amelia but they are about the same size!
Laura feeding Jackson

We had a great time with everyone!
1 comment:
The pics of Cooper at the table crack me up. He was having such a good time "drinking" his juice and "eating" his cupcake there at the end. Those boys sure are ON when they are together! Thanks for having us... it was fun!
~Allison
Post a Comment