Monday, February 1, 2010

Ugh, Puzzles!

This is what Cooper did when he was supposed to be napping. A few of the puzzles were those 24 piece ones that have to be put together to store... yuck. We are now trying some new rules for naptime!


Just a few random pics of the boys

Cooper's washing his hands

One of the new things he does a lot-on his tummy he now does the "airplane". So funny. I love all the new things babies do!
Cooper and Jackson now can play together, kind of. Jackson loves his walker and is really good at walking in it now, and Cooper tries to get him to chase him around. It's so cute! It will be really fun as Jackson gets older I know, they're going to be playing together all of the time!





3 comments:

Allison said...

Puzzles - ugh! How fun that Jackson was allowed to nap on Cooper's floor though. ;)
The pictures are all so cute. Both boys have changed since I saw them last and it hasn't even been that long!
~Allison

TLEB said...

i love the pictures of Jackson grabbing Cooper's mouth. They are going to be the best of friends!

Gretchen said...

I'll bet it was a pain to put those puzzles back in their correct spots. I love the pics of Jackson and Cooper playing together...I can't believe how much Jackson is doing already!