Cooper is playing with one of his favorite toys from his b-day in this video. I just thought it was funny because he usually makes the toy go by stepping on it (like you're supposed to) but then all of the sudden I look over and he's using a different body part!
The next video is of Jackson on his tummy. He actually has started rolling now (yay!!) but I didn't catch it in this video.



3 comments:
Jackson is so precious with that smile!! And how clever of Cooper to find a new way to shoot that toy up!
They are both too cute! Cooper is so inventive to use that bottom of his ;) and Jackson looks so adorable smiling up at you!
I watched these a million years ago but never commented. Both boys are very cute and Emily is in love with both of them.
Post a Comment