12 years ago
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Jackson's First Haircut
The time had come for Jackson's first haircut. I was really sad to do it, but as I look back at pictures, he was getting a little shaggy :) It was perfect timing really because my Aunt Sue (my dad's sister) was in town visiting and she is a hair stylist! Perfect. She offered to cut his hair for me which I thought was so special for his first haircut. He was a very good boy because he got a sucker the whole time (his first sucker in fact!).



Here's a good before shot of his little "curls." (as good as any child of mine will get.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Awww - a big boy haircut! He does look grown up, but still just as cute!
Darling!!! and how special for Sue to do it. I bet she loved that she could give him his first haircut!! He looks so much older!!
I love his haircut - he's such a little boy now! It was so fun that Auntie Sue got to do it, such a special memory.
Ahh... he looks great, but yes like a child and not a baby any more. Sweet guy!
He's so adorable - he's getting to be such a big boy!
Love the new haircut! It is amazing how much older little boys look once their baby hair is trimmed. How awesome that you got your Aunt to do it!! I'll have to remember that sucker idea...Nolan usually cries for awhile when I take him. Maya has yet to get a haircut!! Love seeing how big Jackson is getting!
Post a Comment