Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Fall Pics

This has been the boys' favorite activity lately. Taking off all the pillows on the couch and being wild and crazy on them. (this is in our old house)
I don't know if you can tell, but Jackson is working up a sweat playing!
awww, had to share the picture of Jackson hugging his "baby G." Cooper has a "G" (a REALLY big giraffe) that is his lovely basically. Jackson has a mini one that I call baby G.
Last year I got some cute fall pics of the boys in our (old) front yard, so I wanted to get some more before we moved. Unfortunately there was just a tiny pile of leaves, but I was able to get a few.

Notice the lovely for sale sign in the background? I thought that would be a good memory!


Jackson's favorite part was tasting the leaves!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Fun memory of this day~great pics.

Allison said...

Cute pics... Jackson is getting so big to play around like that!!

The Martys said...

I love Jackson eating the leaves. I remember him doing something like that at my house this past summer.