Phew, this was a marathon of posts today!
These are just some pictures from some random activities we did in December.
Cooper and Ben decorated some rice krispy treats. Unfortunately E was in school.




Cooper, Jackson, and I made ornaments out of construction paper and water. Unfortunately it was a big bust or I'd post pictures of it!

We also went to an annual Christmas party at my friend Janet's house. Here are all of the ladies who attended.

And some of the guys.

Now the kids!

Some of the kids relaxed and watched a movie that night, I thought this was cute.

December was a fun month! More to come hopefully tomorrow.
3 comments:
Or-na-ments... or-na-ments! Let's see the ornaments! ;) I bet the kids had fun anyway so who cares. Can't wait to see more of your December!
You got a successful picture of the three boys together - I'm impressed! It was fun to catch up on your month!
Looks like you guys had a fun month!
Post a Comment