Well, I am finally going to start blogging again. I am WAY behind so I hope to catch up soon and start fresh!
A few weeks ago we went to see ICE with my sister, the kids, and my mom. (I realized I downloaded these backwards but oh well!) ICE is a really interesting exhibit made entirely of ice. Very fun. It's in a beautiful hotel that is decorated with all kinds of fun things for Christmas, so we enjoyed looking around at everything as well.
Here are the kids enjoying the trains.

The kids inside the snoopy house at ice. The house is made entirely of ice!

Cooper going down the ice slide.

The kids all bundled up. It was FREEZING inside the exhibit. Jackson didn't quite know what to do all bundled up and couldn't really walk. They wouldn't let us bring the stroller inside so we all took turns carrying the very heavy boy!

Our group inside the exhibit. (everything behind us is made of ice!)

Getting ready to go inside ice.

Cooper was enthralled by the trains.

Love this pic of Jackson!

Tried to get a pic of the boys in the sleigh...didn't exactly work out.
2 comments:
HA! Love the last pick! Cooper's expression is priceless. Miss seeing you guys across the street. Hope all is well and that your New Year in your new home has been great!
Those are some great pictures and pretty funny too. I love that everyone had to take turns carrying Jackson. :)
Post a Comment