Friday, July 29, 2011

Messy Party

A few weeks ago Elizabeth and Ben spent the night and I decided to have a Messy Party! I'm kind of embarassed to admit this, but I got the idea from Kate Plus Eight. I don't really even watch the show but happened to catch an episode where her babysitter did it with her kids and I thought it looked so fun! So, this is what we did...

All of the cousins are waiting to see what they are going to do!
We started with mummy wrapping contests.








The best part was unwrapping!











They also thought it was so fun just to throw the paper around.



Then we headed outside. Here is the before photo!




We first did pudding painting. Jackson quickly learned the best thing to do with pudding was eat it!







Jackson just kept eating it.


Then they really started to have fun with it!



Poor Jackson was forced to play!




Messy Ben


Messy Elizabeth


Messy Cooper


Messy Jackson


The after!


Then we made human sundaes. I think this was my favorite.




First the chocolate!


Then whipped cream!






Finally a cherry on top!


The sundaes...








This sundae is still working on his pudding!


We washed it all off with waterballoons and the sprinkler.









After this we headed in for a bath. We're definitely going to have to do this again!

6 comments:

Allison said...

That looks like fun! I am totally laughing at Jackson with his pudding. But, I also think he is the smartest of the bunch... I would NEVER let pudding go to waste! YUM!!

The Martys said...

It looks like the kids had a blast. What a fun idea. Happy Birthday to you.

The A Family said...

You really have the best ideas! I wish you lived closer so we could do this stuff with our kids!
BTW - Hope you had a great birthday!

Joanne said...

Fun, fun fun! A great memory for those guys and I bet Elizabeth will LOVE looking at those pictures in the future! ;)

TLEB said...

I love it! So fun that you let them get so messy!!

Sue said...

You are a fun auntie!! I'm glad you did this at your house!! Jackson looks good enough to eat in those pictures. Love that belly!!