Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Diving Board and Spiderman

With our extreme heat that we've been having here we've been swimming a LOT! Cooper now loves to swim without floaties on (he can't go very far yet but he's working on it ) and gets very upset if I ever have him put them on.

A favorite at Gma and Gpa's house is the diving board! Here C is about to bravely jump off, with cousin Ben behind him.

He loves it!

We have another one who loves it too! Jackson's Auntie was very nice to help him so I could take some pictures of this very special event! I don't do a great job putting him in, a few times he went WAY under when I helped him. Luckily he loved every minute of it! (look at his tummy and thighs, aren't they just chunkalicious!? Is that a word? :))

He also loves it!

This puddle jumper is the BEST-he can basically swim by himself when he has it on!

Jackson is way more into coloring than Cooper ever was. He graduated from paper onto other surfaces, wasn't that creative of him? :) Thank goodness for the magic eraser!

The boys still love dressing up like superheros, and I just love seeing Jackson in these little costumes!


Here's big brother Cooper who was so nice to share his costume with his brother!


4 comments:

Allison said...

How did Jackson color up so high?! I gotta see you and your kids soon... they are getting too big!! Cute pics - sorry the heat is SO terrible!!! Come west! Please! :)

The A Family said...

I am with Allison he has one heck of a reach! I love that Cooper was willing to share his costume:) The heat here has been crazy too, the pool is a God send! It will be sad when ours closes in two weeks.

Meg said...

"Way under" is a good thing! He learns that he'll come right back up (with the floaties now especially) as panicking is the most dangerous! I just looked up chunkalicious...it works! He is just the cutest happy boy! Cooper the sweetest big bro too!
XOXO

TLEB said...

The crayon on the door is so funny! So glad the rest of our kids never went through that stage. What a pain to keep all that writing stuff hidden! Your kids are so fun in the water - no fear!!!