So a week or two ago we made these bee cookies.

The boys loved it (especially eating them!)

You first spread frosting on a cookie and then put a mini twix on them. (the bee) You are supposed to color the frosting for the cookie blue. But I didn't.

Then you cut a marshmellow in half and use them as wings.

You also color frosting yellow (which I didn't) and stripe the top of the twix for the bee.
Here's our finished bee! Yes, it would have been cuter if I had colored the frosting, but this was easier and just as yummy!

We also had our last swim of the season. Boo.

It was a little chilly so Ryan was the only one who got in with the boys.

We'll miss you pool! Every time Jackson sees one he says "swim pool!"
2 comments:
ahh how fun. Sometimes the easiest thing with a cute project is to skip a few steps...still totally cute. boo on no more swimming.
Boo to the swimming!! The cookies look yummy and I am sure the boys didn't care if it looked cute. Fun pics of the boys on your most current post too.
Miss you all.
Post a Comment