12 years ago
Saturday, September 10, 2011
First Day of Pre-School!
Cooper recently had his first day of PK! He was so excited to go!
I can't believe how grown-up he is getting!
So far he LOVES school.
He brought his teacher a little treat for the first day (It says "looking forward to a sweet year with you-found that on some cute blog!)
Here he is all ready to go! He wasn't too sure because there was a student in his class who was crying and having to basically be restrained from running out of the room. I think that made Cooper a bit more apprehensive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I agree with you!! I was a wreck on the first day of pre-school. I think it hit me that now that he's in school, he'll be in school forever... crazy! Anyway, these are super cute pics, Cooper looks so excited and I love the candy bar idea - I'll have to try that sometime! Cute pics from Jackson's party too. Oh, and tee ball - how fun! As always, you are super creative and artistic in everything you do!!
Aww! He is SO big!! Love his picture as he is leaving the house. Funny about the kid in his class... there is always at least one. :/ I have received a candy bar like that... I appreciated it at the end of the day when I just needed a little something. ;) Have been trying to figure out myself what I would send with Emily on her first day...
So glad Cooper's loving PK! I, too, am dreading kindergarten next year. I think it will be harder on the moms than the boys! Love the picture of Cooper with his hands on his hips - what a cutie!
I am so sorry I missed the boys big day!! Thanks for the pics.
Cooper does look so grown up - I can't get over it!! I'm so glad he likes it so much - I knew he would!!
I love it! He looks so excited and if he is anything like Samantha he has had a great story to tell everyday!
I also love the first day of school banner, if I can remember I might steal that idea next year!
Post a Comment