Saturday of Labor Day we spent a relaxing day at our house playing and swimming in the baby pool. The moms and dads each took turns getting out of the house for a bit which is always fun!
Then we headed to a fun restaurant for dinner, and of course, pictures!

We're ready to eat!

We had fun entertaining ourselves while waiting for the food (do you see Darin in the reflection getting the kids to smile??)

Jackson found a fun chair to sit in.

After dinner they were filled with sugar and ready to take pictures for us! Just look at Jackson's enthusiasm! :)

I thought this big red door was so fun.

This is about the best we could get, always there was one child looking away!

Then we took a few family photos.

Aren't they such a cute family??


After a bit of posing, the kids found a tree. Nolan is such a cutie pie!

This was the best I could get of J.

Precious!

And of course, my sweetie Cooper.

Then a few more family photos before we headed home!

(No, I'm not pregnant, I'm just wearing a dress I could have worn while I was in my 3rd trimester! :))

We can't wait until you guys come back to visit us! As for all of you out of town friends, we would love it if you came to visit us as well!!!
3 comments:
Again - LOVE the pictures! You did such a great job!!
Great pics. You are becoming quite the photographer.
These look great! What sweet shots. I need you to give me lessons with my camera ;) What editing software are you using again?
Post a Comment