12 years ago
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
More Cooking
I wanted to share the worlds easiest cookie recipe! We got it out of the Parents magazine.
It's 1 C peanut butter, 1 C sugar, and 1 egg. That's it! Just mix it up, then roll into balls and roll into sugar.
Then you use a fork to make lines in them like this.
Bake for around 10 min at 350. SO yummy and easy!
I think I'm going to start a cookbook for the boys on shutterfly where I put the recipe on one page, and then pictures of them making it/eating it on the other page. My plan is to keep adding to it as they get older, and wouldn't it be a fun gift to give them when they're older?! That's my plan anyway, we'll see how it works out.
This was just hilarious. I was changing Jackson's diaper and he layed Mickey down beside him and said "mickey lay down diaper." So I put a diaper on Mickey and he thought it was hilarious. Then Cooper wanted one on. They actually wanted me to put one on but there are no pictures to prove or disprove anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh come on, Mom! You should have stood up with those boys and Mickey. There's no shame in diaper wearing! LOL... too cute!
Love the cookbook idea!
The cookbook idea is great! I will have to try that recipe with little M. She is very into "helpering" these days. Your family is adorable!
Love the cookbook idea. Was the peanut butter recipe in this months magazine? I just started getting it again.
Umm... I want a diaper pic - lol.
Haha! You are a good sport, mom! Even the fact that you considered it, whether it happened or not, speaks volumes. :) We, too, have put diapers on our stuffed animals around here. We loved those cookies...I'll have to practice my picture-taking skills cause you made those cookies look adorable! I'll bet the boys loved helping you!
What a great idea on the cookbook. The diaper picture made me laugh. Too funny. The cookies sound yummy but we will never bake them here. So enjoy for us.
love the pictures and the cookies look good ~ Mickey in diapers is the cutest!
Post a Comment