The day before Halloween was gorgeous so we went to the park in the afternoon before we carved pumpkins.

I decided to attempt to cross this thing because Cooper loves it but has a hard time with it... so did I!

The sky was SO blue!


Jackson's favorite thing at the park is the slide!!


Then we headed home to carve pumpkins. Cooper was not a huge fan. He wanted to cut the pumpkins but did NOT want to touch the inside at all.

Jackson was all for it!

Then we made caramel apples for Cooper's teachers and ourselves of course!

See that hand trying to sneak in the back?

YUMMY!

We made them with heath and chocolate chips and they were SO good!

We had to check out our lit pumpkins that night.
5 comments:
I can't believe you did all of that in 1 afternoon! Amazing! Great pictures by the way. Making caramel apples is a great idea!
Yes, really great pictures! Love getting in close to kid faces!
Darline pics and the caramel apples look delicious! I also liked seeing the pic of your whole family in Peter Pan costumes and your sister's party looked like so much fun! Isn't fall a blast?!
So fun and you say I do a lot! We did not do carmel apples this year, maybe this weekend we will because you have me craving one now!
p.s. I need a camera lesson from you
Post a Comment