Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trick or Treating!

We had a great Halloween! Since Cooper didn't have school we had two of his friends over for a "spooky lunch." I don't know spooky it was, but I tried to make a spooky dessert. :)

Here is the candy corn yogurt we made. (Copied this idea from my mom, thanks!)

Here's the cake we decorated to be spooky. (cute huh, I put it together too soon and it was warm and started to fall apart. But I'll pretend I made it that way to make it look more spooky)

Zach, Carson, and Cooper with their cake.

Cake and eyeball ice cream (m&ms and strawberry syrup)

That night we met some neighbors to go trick-or-treating. Here are the boys with Sierra. The boys decided to be spiderman and Buzz Lightyear to trick or treat. Cooper actually decided FOR Jackson that he'd be Buzz. So funny.

Here are our friends we trick or treated with.


Cooper LOVES these blow ups; I have a feeling we'll be getting one some day!

This house always does really spooky things for decorations, I don't think you can see much, but it has lots of movable scary people and music, stuff like that.

Cooper's loot!

Jackson's loot!



Cooper probably would have had three times as much as that if I had let him run to every house like he wanted to. Waiting for his little brother's legs was a test of patience for him! He was SO excited and loved every minute of it. I think Jackson just thought it was fun running after the big boys! Next year I'll have to put on my running shoes just to keep up with the both of them I'm sure!

2 comments:

The A Family said...

How fun! We have a blow up bug that moves, Samantha thinks it is so cool. Isn't it funny how all of the sudden the halloween light turned on?
Looks like great loot to me! and the cake looks like so much fun.

TLEB said...

The party looked like so much fun, you had some great activities! I love it that Cooper chose Jackson's costume!