Monday, November 28, 2011

Go KState!

This football season has made Cooper an AVID KState fan. Almost obsessed! He wants to eat with his KState silverware and plate, wear his KState shirts, and play football all of the time! His favorite color is now purple, and for Christmas he wants a KState helmet, jersey, pants, and football. It's so funny. He, Ryan, and Jackson play football multiple times a day inside-tackle and all. Cooper will say "I'm KState and you're Miami" or whoever they just recently played, and KState ALWAYS wins. Go cats!

I walked into the room with them watching the game and this is how they were. Isn't that so cute? Cooper was copying him.
This was the first picture, before the camera was noticed.


I remembered Lily has a KState jersey so we got it out one day. Cooper loved it and I had to get a picture of all three of them in their KState gear!



5 comments:

Sue said...

What a hoot!!

The A Family said...

Yeah Cats! My brother is headed there in the fall :) Samantha loves her K-State purple, but some evil person at school keeps teaching her go Tigers!!!! YIKES!
Too cute!

TLEB said...

Oh my - football is going to rule your house from now on - just wait!

Kelli said...

Oh, we have to get Will & Cooper together. They would have a blast!

Allison said...

That is hysterical... especially the pic of your three "babies."