Saturday, November 19, 2011

What We've Been Up To

Cooper's PK class had a Thanksgiving feast last week. We had fun watching the kids play together and I got a kick out of watching Jackson trying to be "big" like his big brother.

Cooper looked so cute in his headdress that he made!

Jackson was sick last week (had hives maybe related to eating pinenuts... I sure hope that's not the case!) and fell asleep on me! I just held him while he slept for an hour or so and LOVED it. He's so old now he never does that, I think it's probably been 6 months at least since he's fallen asleep on me. I miss it!

We made some "thankful turkeys" for Thanksgiving. Yes, Ryan even participated!

We're going to write one thing we're thankful for every day on a feather. Cooper so far has said "food, mom, dad, Jackson" I'd say those are all on the the top of my list too!! (except Cooper would be on that list too!)

I was doing a work-out video recently and Cooper ran and made weights for Jackson and him to do the video with me. Isn't that so cute? (I've noticed as I'm posting these that lots of these pictures have laundry in the background. Can you tell where I fold and sort laundry? :)



Cooper told me he was going to put Jackson's diaper on for me. He actually did without too much help! It was hilarious.

Laura and the kids came over to take come pictures for their Christmas card so I took a few more of my kids. Can't resist this cute face!

I think Cooper is very cute as well, but he was running around like a crazy person with Ben!

We were taking pictures of the four of them and realized they looked like silhouette pictures. We had some fun with it.

Can you tell they're spelling LOVE?



We also recently met Laura and Tom + kids to take a few family photos. I had to post this one because I thought J's fake smile was hilarious.

This smile is much better.

Best buddies!

The leaves are actually starting to fall!

My baby Jackson...



and finally one of just Cooper!



We're going to have a fun Thanksgiving week with family coming in town so I'll have lots of pictures to post!

5 comments:

The A Family said...

Yeah for lots of pictures! I love the tree photos!! The boys are just too cute!

Sue said...

great photos

Cole said...

Love the pics of the 4 kids on the hill with the clouds behind - very artistic and neat! Also, can't believe how big Jackson is getting! And Cooper changing his diaper was hilarious!

Allison said...

A post loaded with pictures! Yahoo! Loving them all... And love that I get to see you all in person soon even more!!

Gretchen said...

What a great post! I can't believe how much more grown up Jackson looks than just a couple of months ago! Must be the haircut!! I loved your turkeys...what a cute idea! And those sillouette pictures were such a great idea. nice camera work. :) When I saw the pic of Cooper changing Jackson's diaper, I laughed out loud!!! He is so observant! Now maybe he'll be able to potty train Jackson next!!!