A blog to keep family and friends posted about our daily life!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Cookie Decorating Party
A few days before Christmas we had a little cookie decorating party at our house for a few friends. We first played musical chairs. We had never played that before and the kids really enjoyed it!
Then we decorated cookies and had lunch! I had a mini hot cocoa bar too but didn't take a picture of it. Just a few toppings to put in their hot chocolate. I think the kids had fun, I know Cooper did!
The girls worked especially hard on their cookies. I think my boys pretty much just ate all of their toppings!
Our attempt at a group photo: Kayson, Eliz, Ashlynn, Cooper, Ben, and Jackson. They all look jolly don't they! :)
3 comments:
Looks like lots of yummy fun!!!
Looks like you had a great time!
We had a great time - thanks for having us!
Post a Comment