
I can't believe Cooper is 5 and will be heading to kindergarten soon! So sad, but I'm so proud of the boy he's becoming! We had his birthday party a few days before his birthday so he was excited to have so many days of celebrations! Grandma and Grandpa S visited for his birthday and both boys were SO excited to have them here! I got a picture of almost all of the kids at the party, but I can't believe I didn't get any of the grown-ups. So NO pictures of any of the grandparents...so mad at myself!
I took LOTS of pictures so prepare yourself for some pirate fun! :)
Cooper woke up to the sign on his bathroom mirror. My mom gave me the idea so I'm going to try to do that for the kids every year on their birthday.
I decorated the whole house while Cooper was sleeping so the morning of the party he woke up and looked at all his decorations. Here he's holding the pirate book I had all of the guests sign for a keepsake.

We let him open one or two presents right away in the morning. My oh my he begged and begged to open more. Needless to say he was excited about presents!

Cooper and daddy!

The mantel with my beautiful treasure map (I'm being sarcastic if you didn't get that!)

I made Cooper pose a lot for pictures!

Scary Cooper! 
Tattoos are a must for a pirate!

I love this picture of him! :)

Right when the kids walked in the house I had this little station set up to become a pirate.

More decorations...

I saw this cupcake stand idea somewhere online. The person who made it made one for every single child who attended the party! I think that would be so cute if they were more generic so you could use them over and over for parties. But I went the easy route and just made one for Cooper.

The party table.


Saw this of course on pinterest!



There were a few little kids there (J's age) so this was their table.

My littlest pirate!

Our family at the party!

This was becoming long so I'll post pictures of the activities next!
6 comments:
I LOVE that mirror idea! SO cute!!! Everything looks great - I bet he had a wonderful day!
5. Wow! I still can't believe it!
There are days I feel creative and then I see your blog... wow you do such a great job!
So, so cute! You did such a great job! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
I am so going to do the mirror idea. I love that. What a cute party. Creative as always.
Love ya.
Absolutely adorable!!! Love the decorations and love your photography skills!!! I'll bet everyone was so impressed with how it all came together. Your signs on the food were so cute too!! I can only imagine how long you worked on all of this to pull it all off--way to go mom!!
Oh happy birthday to your lil pirate
We did a pirate bday when Gavin turned 5 - love pirates ;)
Love your decor and pictures- looks like it was a blast!!
Have a super week!
Janice
Post a Comment