Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cooper's PK Graduation


It's hard to believe that Cooper had his last day of PK recently!  He had such a fun time in PK and we loved his teacher.  I hope he loves kindergarten just as much.  We of course had to pose for a few pictures. 


Oops, I was having technical difficulties...here is Cooper on his first day of school.  I wanted to compare pictures but I think it's a bit too small for that :).


 The last day of school was a fun day.  They had a bunch of different stations set up to go play.  Jackson and I were fortunate to come up and visit for most of the day.  Cooper was door holder so he was at the front of the line, but I just had to post this picture of Jackson joining in the class.  He thought he was part of the class, did everything they did and even followed all  of the rules.  When we go up to read to the class, he sits with them and gets in line-everything.  I think he's ready for school! 


All of the kids wore their school shirts and for privacy I blocked out the name.  Kind of a pain when all the kids are wearing them so I didn't post many pictures from the day :).  Here's Cooper at a few stations...



Jackson and I took a quick break from the day and met our friend Henry at the park.  Aren't they so cute?? Both smiled with their eyes shut. :)

We made it back in time to watch the kids eat lunch and then say goodbye to their wonderful teacher :(

When we got home I had some really fancy decorating up to celebrate!  :)  Next year I'll do it a bit differently, but it worked for this year!  Our friend Zach came over to celebrate the last day of school with us.


Breaking through, woo hoo!  They each took a turn.


Then we had a little sundae making party...

then got out the bounce house!

That evening Ben had his graduation from PK.  He had a real graduation so we were excited to attend.  It was a little late so Jackson stayed home with Ryan.  Here are the three cutie pies.  Cooper loved Ben's hat.

Laura made these adorable graduation hats!

She also made a cookie cake and put Cooper's name on it too which was so nice.  He loved it.

Next up, KINDERGARTEN!!!  AHHHH!!!   Cooper's ready but I am NOT. 

5 comments:

TLEB said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe our boys are graduated from prek and moving on to kinder! I am also not ready! We were so glad you all could make the long way to ben's prek grad - we wished we could have been to cooper's awards! Next year the schools better plan ours on different days!!!

Allison said...

I suggest you two ladies go up and talk to your separate schools and coordinate calendars. I mean, really! You make the end of school so much fun he is going to wish it was the last day EVERY day! At least, I would!

Sue said...

I, too, can't believe our boys are going to Kindergarten. They will be the cutest K's ever! Jackson does look so ready. He really thinks he's big stuff doesn't he?

The Martys said...

Hard to believe he will be a kindergartener. Love the pic of Jackson following the kids. He looks ready to go. Happy Summer!!

Cole said...

He sure has grown up a lot this year! Love the comparison pics from first and last day!