Thursday, June 28, 2012

Father's Day

We had a fun Father's Day!  The kids and I did our annual Father's Day picture in Ryan's clothes.  They also filled out a survey all about dad. 

 
 We made him breakfast in bed as well. 

On Father's Day we had VBS day at church.  The kids sat together in the pew (I was their chaperone) and they went in front of the church and sang the songs they learned in VBS.  The kids had fun!

After church we went putt-putting.  The boys loved it!  It was a little hot but it was fun.



 Daddy and his boys (I could not get a good one of all of them looking!  Go figure! :))
 Jackson figured out the easiest way to play was just to pick up your ball, bring it to the hole, then hit it in.  I have to agree!
 They also had some games inside that we had to try out.
 Their favorite is air hockey!
 Jackson takes the game VERY seriously. 
Then we headed to Ryan's favorite steak place.  It was a fun day celebrating Ryan!

3 comments:

Sue said...

looks like a fun day ~ cute pics as always :-)

The A Family said...

Love it! They are so cute and what an awesome idea to take a pic in his clothing!

J Willis said...

Too cute! Looks like a super fathers day!!!