Monday, June 18, 2012

Water Balloons and the Beatles!

 My boys, like all kids, LOVE water balloons.  We don't do them much because the are such a pain to fill up, but they love it when we make them!    These pictures are a little bright, I took a bunch of pictures before I realized the settings were off.  They were funny though so I wanted to post them anyway :).

There is a summer concert series nearby that we checked out a few weeks ago.  The band played the Beatles-it was so much fun!!


We met some friends there and the kids played around in the grass, mostly football.


Here's Jackson hugging Holly (They're right around the same age)...

she looks a little hesitant doesn't she?  :)

There was a truck selling slushys that we enjoyed!

Then we played more football!

Here's our friend Emily-she's also going to kinder like Cooper!

We then walked to get balloon animals made and the kids were holding hands, so cute!

Cute Holly with her glasses!

The boys each got swords with a belt and they were thrilled!

This pic was supposed to be up with the water balloons.  They posed so nicely for me after we played with the balloons!

4 comments:

The Martys said...

What fun. I love that they got sword balloons. How fitting!!

The A Family said...

Oh I am so far behind, but glad to see the boys smiling and having so much fun!

Gretchen said...

We should do water balloons like you! Agree that they are a pain to fill up for such a quick bit of fun but make for great pictures!

Allison said...

Yay! Looks like you have a bunch of new-ish(?) friends - how great! Lots of fun pics!