Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Pumpkin Patch!

This surely is pumpkin season!  We have a pumpkin patch by our old house that visit every year, so we headed out there a few weekends ago.   It got kind of hot while we were there, and was SO crowded, so we didn't stay as long as we normally do.  But while we were there...

We of course got a family photo :)...
 
 Cooper got a tattoo...

 We took a few pictures of the boys...
 Ahh, LOVE this one, it shows their relationship to a T!  Jackson just looks up to Cooper SO much!
 The boys took a turn on the slide...

 They also pretended to be cowboys...
 (don't tell Jackson he was actually a cowGIRL)...
 took a few more photos...
 tried to pick a pumpkin...(way too heavy!)
 and finally found a little chair where they just barely were able to squeeze themselves into!

 The boys then dropped me off to meet my good friend Bekah and her family to take some pictures for Christmas.   I took a ton but since they're not of my family I thought I'd just post one, hopefully she doesn't care! :)  Aren't they a cute family?
And that's the end of the pumpkin patch! 

2 comments:

Cole said...

Great pics! Love the first one of your family, could be a Christmas card!

Gretchen said...

Wonderful pics, as usual Jess! I, too, love the one where Jackson is looking up to Cooper. Adorable! That first family photo is a keeper!