I have gotten behind on blogging so I'm going to try to catch up! I realized when going through my pictures that they're going to be very Jackson heavy now that Cooper is in school. When he gets home from school we don't do a lot that is "photo worthy." Just playing a bit, homework, dinner, and bedtime routine!
Lately we've been doing some playdates.. I don't have my camera out much when we go places, but I was able to get some photos of the kids playing at home.
Cutie pie Jackson-we just had his 3 year appointment and surprise surprise..he's in the 100% for height and weight!
A sneak-peek to the boys' new room! They are sharing a room and it's been going really well. I got them these reading lamps and they both hopped in bed and started reading. Then I read on the tag attached to their cord that it contains lead and to wash hands if we touch the cord, so off they came! I even took the time to spray-paint the darn things! Oh well, next time I'll read the tag. :)
While babysitting Holly I realized she could write a few of the letters of her name!! (and she's not even three!) so while Cooper was doing homework I had Jackson trace his dot-to-dot name. I was so impressed at how well he did. He really enjoys coloring whereas Cooper does NOT.
Playdate with Henry. They both got in bed and then asked me to leave the room and shut the door. They kept pretending to sleep and then getting up and racing around the room. Crazy boys.
Buddies!
I bribed Henry and J to take a few pictures for me for m and ms. It worked!
We love moon sand around here.
Cooper has been playing tball and it took him some practice, but now is doing really well. He loves it and has a great time so that's all I care about!
The pinata really opened him up.
By the time the firestation tour came he was all smiles and loving every minute of it.Whew, no tears this time! (look at the baby-birthday boy's brother-he's a dalmation!! Isn't that adorable??)
E and B spent the night. Notice what Cooper's doing?
Another playdate with Holly, I just thought this picture was so cute!
The many faces of Jackson...
We had a dance party and Holly taught Jackson some moves.
This is Jackson's idea of dancing...running!








5 comments:
Fun pics! You are great at capturing the little ones!
Fun pics! You are great at capturing the little ones!
I love the close ups of Holly and Jackson--what beautiful photography!! I especially love the "many faces of jackson" too! :) How cool that the boys are enjoying sharing a room. I love the adorable bunk beds!!
I mean the close ups of Henry and Jackson. But the shots of your cutie pie neighbor Holly are awesome too!!
Oh my gosh, copper sucking his toe is hysterical!
Post a Comment