Thursday, October 25, 2012

Go KState!!

 
A few weekends ago we drove to Kansas to go to the KState vs KU game. 
 
The boys had a lot of fun on the long car ride! :)


We saw a beautiful sunset!
 All geared up and ready to cheer on the cats! 
 Cooper came with Ryan and I to the game, along with Grandpa S.  Grandma was nice enough to stay home with Jackson for the day.

 Cooper's such a tough football player!

 It was VERY cold and windy at the game so they really took advantage of the hot chocolate there!
 I snapped a few pictures of them and then I left!  Gretchen and I went down to Aggieville and really enjoyed the game!  :)
 We also took a tour of our old Kappa house!  Gretchen and I lived in this room for a semester with Linsey.  It brought back so many fun memories :).
 Here's the inside of our old room.  I'm sure the current residents would love to know we took pictures there!
 The day after the game we were able to spend the day with Grandma, Grandpa, Chris, and Amanda. 

 The boys got these KState sweatshirts from Gma and Gpa-they look so cute in them!
 That afternoon we checked out a really fun pumpkin patch!
 The boys both loved the super fast slides.
 I think Jackson might have been kind of scared!
 Aww, cutie pie Cooper!  He cooperated for a picture so well for me!
 Then there was Jackson.
 After some reverse psychology I got a cute one!
 This pumpkin patch had the most fun bouncy trampoline/bounce house thing. 
 The boys LOVED it.


 The spectators!
 Chris and Amanda.
 This giant tractor was a hit!
 There was so much to do!
 We had to get a family photo of course.
 Also one with the Grands.
 Before picking out pumpkins we fed the baby goats...
 and sat in a giant chair!
 Last but not least, we looked at the pumpkins.


A really fun (and fast!) trip to Kansas.  Can't wait to go up again!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

So amazed at your great pictures!!! Your boys are so photogenic too. They have me laughing at some of their faces. I love the picture of Cooper and the hot chocolate with Ryan...so sweet! And the one at the end with Jackson in the patch of pumpkins. Aw! We were so glad we got to see you for a bit while you were in town!! The boys picked a fun game to go to!

Cole said...

Awww... how fun that you got to visit the Kappa house and see our old room! Lots of great memories! Cooper looked like he had a ball in Manhattan!