Sunday, October 14, 2012

Buddy Walk

The second day we were in Minnesota we were lucky enough to be able to go to the Buddy Walk!  Our family does it every year in honor of Emma, and this was the first year Laura and I were able to attend.  I was so happy to finally go!  It was awesome.
 
Here's my cousin Evan (he's a year younger than Cooper and Ben).
 
 And the lady of the hour, Emma!


Emma with her buddy!
 Evan with his buddy! 
 There were sorts of activities for the kids to do, and then we all lined up to walk.  Here's a small part of Team Emma!
 More of Team Emma!
 Emma with her mommy (my Aunt Amy!)
 This is a newscaster in MN...not sure who :)
 The kids had a variety of options for the walk...the stroller, a bike stroller...
 or walking of course!
 We walked around a beautiful lake surrounded by trees with gorgeous fall leaves.  Did I take any pictures of that?  No!  I don't know what I was thinking!  We ended the walk by the band where Emma showed us some of her dance moves.
 Then we had lunch before Laura and I had to head to the airport.  Here's Emma eating with her daddy!
 What a cute family-Amy, Jim, Evan, and Emma.
SO glad we were able to attend!  Amy, I'll send you all these pictures (and more!) ASAP!

2 comments:

The Martys said...

We were so thrilled to have you walk with us. Emma and Evan still talk about it. You got some great pictures. (the newscaster is Dave Dahl) ; )

TLEB said...

We had such a great time at the walk, I'm so happy we were able to be there!