Here is Cooper reading by himself. I kept asking him if I could read with him and he'd say "No, Cooper do it."
Getting into his booster seat by himself. One day I walked into the room and he was sitting so proudly in his seat, I jumped because I was so startled! So I was able to get pictures of him in the act! The only problem is now he won't let me help him at all get into the seat, and it's still kind of hard for him. So sometimes we sit there awhile!
Here he is pulling himself up.
Halfway there...
yea!! So proud.



4 comments:
Wow Cooper, you are getting to be such a BIG boy! That independence will be nice in August... just hope he doesn't try to take care of the baby all by himself!
~Allison
Oh my goodness - you are such a big boy Cooper! That is Ben's new thing too, getting into his booster seat. They are just so big!
Where did our baby go?? He is so darn cute!!
The, no I do it thing is killing me. Samantha is in the same stage and so independent, but makes up for it in the BIG hugs she loves to give. Great pictures, he is so big.
Post a Comment