12 years ago
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Fun with the cousins
Last Wed I watched Ben and Eliz for a little while and we had so much fun! I was trying to find activities that wouldn't hurt Ben's stiched-up arm (which is hard to do, I dont' know how Laura does it. The boys run around together like little monkeys and climb all over everything!) so I did a puppet show for them with animal puppets. Here they are enjoying it. Lily (our puppy that you can barely see) kept trying to eat the puppets which they thought was HILARIOUS!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Maybe Auntie J is a little more tuckered than them huh? I bet they had a lot of fun, I would have found Lily eating puppets funny too!
~Allison
You are so creative! I love the puppet show idea! What a great Auntie/Mommy you are! :)
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for babysitting!
Post a Comment