I had some random pictures that I thought I'd post.
Here is Cooper and his buddy "Sheep." He sits on sheep when he watches TV and reads books. I thought this was so cute b/c it looks like they're having a conversation. (For some reason the picture turned when I downloaded it)

Being silly with sheep...

and wrestling with sheep! This is his new thing. Poor sheep, he's so abused.

In time-out. Unfortunately he's here almost once a day! I tried to get a picture of him smiling in it because most of the time he thinks it's great to go to time out.

He's saying "ewwww"

This is random, but it's his birthday sign I had hanging up on his b-day and I didn't post it.
4 comments:
Love that sheep chair and apparently so does Cooper! Sure hope he doesn't wrestle himself head first into the tile!! Ouch.
~allison
Love the sign - it turned out so cute! Cooper is so funny with his sheep! They really go at it!
I love the action shot of Cooper. He does look like he could hit his head on that tile though. Your banner is adorable.
I LOVE the birthday sign!!! You are SO good at arts and crafts!!! I might have to copy your idea - I love it! :)
Post a Comment