Thursday, March 5, 2009

Party Fun

These are just some random party pics.



Here's Cooper (before the party still in his PJs) playing with the fishing game he got for his b-day. He's playing on the train table Gma and Gpa B got him for his b-day! He'll be getting some trains for Christmas :)



At the party the kids played "pin the fish on the fishbowl." Here's Cooper taking his turn.



Some of the kids hanging out with dads watching them. (Jacob and Tom)



Suzanne (with baby Elise) and Dana




Laura with Ben, Joanne and Jay with baby Jill



Cooper with mommy and daddy




Getting a Nemo balloon from Grandma B. Yea! He loved it. We missed Grandpa B at the party, he was sick!



One of the party favors. It was supposed to look like they're taking home a fish from a petshop, but it didn't quite give that effect :)



Ashlynn and Elizabeth eating pizza.


Josh, Ben, Jake, and Drew eating

Jane, Cooper, Drew, and Dylan





I think this is so funny. Cooper is blowing out his candles. I don't know if you can tell, but for some reason he now doesn't know how to blow out, only up. So he's blowing as hard as he can and he's only blowing his bangs up! It's so cute. We are now working on blowing out, he has to be able to cool off his food! :)

We had a great time!

6 comments:

TLEB said...

Love the pictures! I thought that was so funny how Cooper was blowing - I'm glad you caught it on film!

Allison said...

Was that a BIG boy room I saw?! Sounds like everyone had a good time at the party... fun pics.
~Allison

Anonymous said...

I sure had fun at Cooper's party. Can't believe our baby is 2.

The A Family said...

Looks like such a fun party! I think next time you and Laura get to town with the kids we should do a "make-up" birthday party for all of the little ones!

The Martys said...

His party looked adorable. How fun. Love his new bedding. Great pics.

jessica said...

I think a "make up" party is a great idea Nichole!

And yes, that's Cooper's BIG boy room!! :) Right now he thinks it's his playroom. He has his new bedding but we still need to paint, decorate, etc... Hopefully sometime soon!
Jess