Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Play date

Cooper and I had some friends over to play last week. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed having them all over!

Here they are in his "big boy room" (adults are Joanne, Janet, and Suzanne)



The kids eating lunch. This is the first time (I think) that I've had Cooper sit at a BIG table and eat. He's a little small for the chair but LOVED it! (Cooper, Drew, Zach, and Josh)



Jane and Jake eating.


Jane and Drew fishing.

The mess! They couldn't even walk on the floor, and as you can see my son is sitting on the train table after pushing everything off of it. One of his favorite things to do!




3 comments:

Joanne said...

Thanks for having us over! We had a great time!

Allison said...

Looks like a lot of fun... to clean up! Yikes! I bet they had a GREAT time!!
~Allison

TLEB said...

OMGosh! Look at that mess!! I'm sad we missed it - we'll have to be there next time!