Monday, June 8, 2009

End of school party at Laura's

Laura invited Cooper and I to an end of school party at her house last week. (I'm behind on posting!) We had lots of fun. Laura had some fun activities set up in the backyard.



Here the kids could go down the slide into the pool, Cooper LOVED that. He's the one going down the slide. Ben is at the top.



Ok, I'm having problems switching the order of any of the pictures so they're going to be kind of random, oh well.



Here are some of the moms and kids at the party. Laura set up a big tent in the middle of the yard which helped a TON with the heat.







I got a few action shots that I loved and had to put on the post! This is Elliott





I got a BUNCH of Josh. He was great at running full speed and then sliding. A stark contrast to Cooper!


Another of Josh, don't you love this?



Here's Elizabeth


Here are a few of the kids: Allison (the mom), Emily, and Annabelle


More of the kids: Ben, Drew, Elliott, Cooper, Bailey, Josh, Elizabeth. Cooper looks like he's wearing a mask because I have sunscreen that makes his face white. He'll love it when he's older!:)





This is Cooper's "action" shot. He basically walked down the slip n slide and that was it. He might have trotted once or twice. He's definitely my kid, very cautious. I love it! I hope baby number 2 is the same way!




Cooper and Ben enjoying their popsicles.


I don't think I got all of the kids and moms on here, I'm sorry! I'm having trouble downloading pics so I decided I'd better just post and be done with it! We had a great time Laura!

4 comments:

Janet said...

Cute pictures! Will you email them to me so I can order some? Thanks!

TLEB said...

Love the pictures! The one of Josh running is hysterical!!

Anonymous said...

FUN!!! It looks like everyone had a great time!

Allison said...

It was a fun fun time. I can't wait any longer for the pictures. Are you busy or something! ha
~Allison