Here he is again. I read somewhere to have kids use tongs to help with fine motor skills but I didn't have any kid ones, so he's using my kitchen ones that are hard to use! Oh well, he still had fun with it.

Ok, here are the porch pictures. This is our porch, mid-way through power washing. I had powerwashed the closest one in the picture, the rest are still disgusting. It was amazing how gross the patio was, I had never noticed it before! Kind of embarrassing.
all finished cleaning
The patio all finished. For an early b-day present my parents got me the new cushions for the chairs and lounge chairs, and the rug. Since we'll be outside a lot this summer, it's nice finally having some cute stuff outside!
Can you see Coop in the background in his pool?
A shot of the "play" side of our yard.



8 comments:
WOW! Your porch looks awesome! Makes me want to get a power washer. You guys are all ready for summer!
WOW!!!! Your backyard is GORGEOUS! I love the furniture, cushions, playset, etc., etc. Looks like a FUN place to hang out this summer!!!
Don't you love the power washer?! It can be dangerous though! Everything looks GREAT out there. I love the new arrangement of furniture and the cushions are REALLY cute!
~Allison
I am so glad you posted these pics! Marc is meeting with a contractor at the new house today about a back patio and I love how yours in poured. I am not a deck person, just want a nice concrete patio space for now...
The sorting activity is a great idea, going to have to do that with Sammie.
It looks so cute out there! I love your backyard!! I want it with all that shade and fun stuff to do!
It looks fabulous
Cute yard!
Love the separate areas for adult fun and kid fun! Amazing what a power washer can do. Ryan told us what a pain that swingset was to put together but it looks great. Bravo on the outdoor furniture too...it's another living area now! LOVE it!
Post a Comment